Poetical

Friday, July 14, 2006

Witness

Ask me who I am, and I will tell you,
“I am a figment of my own imagination.”
Ask me who I am, and I will tell you,
“I am here at this point in time and space. Who are you?”
Ask me who I am, and I will tell you,
“ I am the water running under the bridge on which you are standing.”
Ask me who I am, and I will tell you,
“I am looking back at you through this three dimensional mirror.”
Ask me who I am, and I will tell you,
“ I am the other you are looking through to see me.”
Ask me who I am, and I will tell you,
“I was here a moment ago, but now I am still here.”
Ask me who I am, and I will tell you,
“I will be gone, and you will still be here.”
Ask me where I am, and I will tell you,”You can see me. You can hear me. You can even touch me,
but you cannot come with me.”

1 Comments:

Blogger shane said...

This is nice, Paul. Good message.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home